The British and Swedish Equestrian Federation have announced their teams that will compete in the fourth FEI Nations Cup leg of the 2017 show season to be held in Rottermdam, The Netherlands.
The British team surprises with two come back-combinations. Laura Tomlinson will make her international return after giving birth to her second child. Also Lara Butler on Rubin al Asad will return in the showring. The pair had not competed for almost a year and only made its CDI return in the UK in Windsor in May.
Team GB will include
- Gareth Hughes – Briolinca
- Susan Pape – Don Noblesse
- Lara Butler – Rubin al Asad
- Laura Tomlinson – Rosalie B
The Swedish team is coming full force to Rotterdam with three Swedish Olympic short listed riders. Rotterdam will be the big come back for Juliette Ramel on her KWPN gelding Buriel KH. The pair has not shown since the Rio Games.
Sweden will be represented by:
- Mads Hendeliowitz – Jimmie Choo
- Rose Mathisen – Zuidenwind
- Therese Nilshagen – Dante Weltino
- Juliette Ramel – Buriel KH