After the national competitons on wednesday and thursday, time has come for the international competiton in Helsinki.
Pius Schwizer wins the CSI5* 1.45m with Balou Rubin R, beating Olivier Robert and Henk van de Pol.
QUICK RESULT 1.45
1. Pius Schwizer (SUI) - Balou Rubin R
2. Olivier Robert (FRA) - Eros
3. Henk van de Pol (NED) - Looyman Z
4. Steve Guerdat (SUI) - Ulysse des Foerts
5. Marlon Modolo Zanotelli (BRA) - Koddac van het Indihof
Pius Schwizer and Balou Rubin R (by Balou Du Rouet) were the fastest, before Olivier Robert aboard Eros (by Querlybet Hero). He was 0.2 seconds slower and finished in 48.94. Henk van de Pol follows closely with Looyman Z (by Numero Uno) in exactly 49 seconds.
Steve Guerdat aboard Ulysse des Forets (v. Le Tot de Semilly)comes in fourth, Maron Modolo Zanotelli completes the top five with Koddac van het Indihof (by Copperfield von der Held).
QUICK RESULT 1.40
1. Michael Jung (GER) - Dante RZ
2. Francois Mathy JR (BEL) - Kinshasa de Goedereerde
3. Emma Augier de Moussac (CZE) - Rubio Monocoat Electric
4. Wilma Heikkinen (FIN) - Elvis PS
5. Susanna Granroth (FIN) - Baccara
Michael Jung aboard Dante RZ (by Diarado) was the fastest in 56.64 seconds. He beat François Mathy Jr, aboard the saddle of Kinshasha de Goedereede. They finished in 57.74 seconds, beating Emma Augier de Moussac and Rubio Monocoat Electric (by Ukato). Wilma Heikkinen and Susanna Granroth made the closing the top five a Finnish party. They did that with Elvis PS (by Zidane) and Baccara (by Le Cou Cou).
Earlier today another CSI5* 1.40 took place.
Paul-Richard Argus won it aboard Jay-Z Bee (by Johnson TN). He was better than Peder Fredricson in the saddle of H&M Kirlo van den Bosrand. Michael Jung came in third with Clyde V (by Caretino). Sanna Backlund aboard Escada (by Tangelo van de Zuuthoeve) take fourth place, David Simson and Amigo (by Eurocommerce Canturano) fifth.