It's Marc Bettinger who claims victory in the CSI2* 1m45 Grand Prix of Wiener-Neustadt. Aboard his Casalini (by Casall) he was the only one with a clear round in the jump-off.
1. Marc Bettinger - Casalini
2. Richard Gardner - Calisto 5
3. Radovan Sillo - Durant W
In second place it was then Richard Gardner aboard Calisto 5 (by Colman) finishing with 4 penalties in the jump-off. Radovan Sillo and his Durant W (by Vaillant) took the third place.
The CSI2* Grand Prix of Royan fell prey to Michel Hecart and his Solero MS (by Silvio I) with whom he finished in 48.50 seconds.
1. Michel Hecart - Solero MS
2. Julien Anquetin - Talika des Isles
3. Swan Bourven - Vakiry des Saules
In Poland it was Emanuele Gaudiano who took the 1m45 Grand Prix. He could count on Contento 23 (by Contendros) with whom he finished in 37.14 seconds.
1. Emanuele Gaudiano - Contento 23
2. Grzegorz Kubiak - Szuler
3. Maksymillian Wechta - Quinchella
A total of 18 combinations qualified for the CSI2* 1m45 Grand Prix in Belgiums Knokke. Here it was home rider Dominique Hendrickx who took the victory aboard Bacardi des Lauts (Rexar du Houssoit) in 40.07 seconds.
1. Dominique Hendrickx - Bacardi les Hauts
2. Marc Dilasser - Cliffton Belesbat
3. Gaj Riossa - Gaesbekers Glamour Girl
In Mons in the 1m50 Grand Prix it was Guy Williams who secured the victory aboard his Rouge de Ravel (Ultimo ter Moude) in 37.85 seconds.
1. Guy Williams - Rouge de Ravel
2. Francois Boudant - Ciento
3. Nadja Peter Steiner - Celeste
In Paris the Prix Mairie was the last class of the day. In this 1m40 competition it was Jane Richard Philips who claimed victory aboard the nine year old Kenia van T Laerhof (by Fantomas de Muze) with 36.99 seconds on the clock.
1. Jane Richard Philips - Kenia van T Laerhof
2. Maysam Bisharat - Un Dollar de Blondel
3. Franck Curti - Cornet's Velvet RS