At the Sentower Park in Belgium it's Meredith Michaels - Beerbaum who is crowned victorious in the CSI2* 1m45 Grand Prix. After a jump-off with 13 combinations she and her La Caramba (Carambole) took the victory.
1. Meredith Michaels - Beerbaum - La Caramba
2. Harrie Smolders - Cas 2
3. Thiago Ribas da Costa - Kassandra van t Heike
In the CSI1* Small Grand Prix in Belgium there was Finnish victory. It was Elena Hietanen aboard her Chacana L (Chacco Blue) with whom she finished in 34.81 seconds.
1. Elena Hietanen - Chacana L
2. Abdullah Humaid Al Muhairi - Coenig
3. Demi van Grunsven Hucinta
The CSI2* GP LR 1m45 in Fontainebleau went to Max Thirouin and his Jewel de Kwakenbeek (Cicero Z) with whom he finished in 49.21 seconds.
1. Max Thiriouin - Jewel de Kwakenbeek
2. Charlie Jones - Dexter
3. Jimmy Jean - Aramis d'Avril
In Samorin the victory went to Pierre Marie Friant and Urdy d'Astree.
1. Pierre Marie Friant - Urdy d'Astree
2. Paris Sellon - Cassandra
3. Tobias Meyer - Quintair
At the Future Champions in Valkenswaard the biggest class of the day was the Young Riders Grand Prix. In this 1m45 class it was Dutch rider Vincent Dings who claimed the title. He ans his Daylight (Ustinov) finished with 36.36 seconds.
1. Vincent Dings - Daylight
2. Max Haunhorst - Chaccara
3. Zoe Osterhoff - Elovely
Aboard the beautiful Brooklyn de Hus it was Abdelkebir Ouaddar who took the Grand Prix victory today. With the Conradx France de Hus daughter he finished with 39.77 seconds.
1. Abdelkebir Ouaddar - Brooklyn de Hus
2. Marie Pellegrin - Alcazar du Moulin
3. Thomas Leveque - Seurat Galotiere