At Belgium's Lier the competition went on with the CSI2* 1m50 Grand Prix. It was Belgium's own Jos Verlooy who took the victory aboard Jacobien Dwerse Hagen (by Va-Vite). The combination held their own in a compelling time of 44.10 seconds.
- Jos Verlooy - Jacobien Dwerse Hagen
- Jeroen de Winter - Leandro VH
- Nayel Nassar - Oaks Redwood
In Poznan the competition ended with the 1m45 Medium Tour Final that fell prey to Andrzej Oplatek. He and his El Camp (by Campari M) took the competition in 63.38 seconds.
- Andrzej Oplatek - El Camp
- Antonio Alfonso - Dream van Generhese
- Felix Hassmann - Carla
In San Remo the 1m45 Grand Prix went to Mathias Larocca who for Switzerland claimed the victory aboard Diablo Blanco (by Chacco Blue) with whom he finished in 35.21 seconds.
- Matias Larocca - Diablo Blanco
- Chiaudani Natale - Cintender
- Chiaudani Natele - Chacco Green
French victory in the 1m50 Prize of the departmental council of Pas-de-Calais in Bethune. It's Thomas Lambert who claimed yet another victory aboard his Thalie st Loise. He took the competition in 71.02 seconds.
- Thomas Lambert - Thalie st Loise
- Hubert Pignolet - Athos d'Elle
- Xavier Francois - Ciento Boudant
In Spruce Meadows the Aeon Cup over 1m50 was for Arturo Parada Vallejo abord Cornet's Dream (by Cornet Obolensky) with whom he claimed victory in 83.050 seconds.
- Arturo Parada Vallejo - Cornet's Dream
- Francisco Pasquel - Naranja
- Paolo Amilibia Puig - V.I.P.
In Le Mans the CSI2* 1m45 Grand Prix was for Raphael Goehrs and his Radieuse du Landey (by Allegreto). They claimed victory with 64.56 seconds.
- Raphael Goehrs - Radieuse du Landey
- Mathieu Billot - Shiva d'Amaury
- Alexis Gautier - Siroco de Coquerie
Lons le Saunier
French rider Benoit Cennin claims victory in the Grand Prix of Lons le Saunier. This CSI3* competition over 1m60 was no problem for his Uitlanders du Ter (by Clinton) with whom he finished in 39.23 seconds.
- Benoit Cennin - Uitlanders du Ter
- Michel Robert - Emerette
- Alexandra Fontanelle - Prime Time des Vagues