Just in: the calender of the LGCT and GCL is announced. The finals will again be held in Prague.
Both competitions will take the riders from all over the world to Europe, the Middle-East, Asia and the United States.
We won't have to wait long for the first leg, from 5-7 march the new season will start in Doha, Qatar.
All legs of the competition will take place in and on:
- Qatar - Doha: 5 - 7 March
- Mexico - Mexico City: 26 - 29 March
- USA - Miami Beach: 2 - 4 April
- China - Shanghai: 8 - 10 May
- Spain - Madrid: 15 - 17 May
- Germany - Hamburg: 20 - 24 May
- France - Ramatuelle/Saint Tropez: 28 - 30 May
- France - Cannes: 4 - 6 June
- Sweden - Stockholm: 11 - 14 June
- Portugal - Cascais, Estoril: 18 - 20 June
- Monaco - Monaco: 25 - 27 June
- France - Paris: 3 - 5 July
- Germany - Berlin: 24 - 26 July
- Great Brittian - London: 14 - 16 August
- the Netherlands - Valkenswaard: 20 - 23 August
- Italy - Rome: 3 - 6 September
- USA - New York: 25 - 27 September
- Czech Republic - Prague: 19 - 22 November
During the regular season last year, Great Britain’s Ben
Maher and Explosion W dominated the LGCT championship again and were pivotal to
the second consecutive victory of the GCL team London Knights. At the GC
Prague Playoffs Maher rounded off his dream season by winning the LGCT Super
Grand Prix and Shanghai Swans came to the fore after a tough series of
qualifying rounds to take the title in the final of the thrilling GCL Super Cup.
Source: press release