In the French town of Deauville it's Julien Epaillard who claims a home victory in the 1m50 LR Grand Prix qualifier. Aboard his Alibi de la Roque (Mylord Carthago) he took the win in 37.57 seconds.
1. Julien Epaillard - Alibi de la Roque
2. Guy Williams - Rouge de Ravel
3. Margie Goldstein-Engle - Dicas
In Donaueschingen it was Belgian rider Koen Vereecke who surprised his colleagues with a speedy jump-off in 37.99 seconds. Aboard his Igor van de Wittemoere (Cooper vd Heffinck) he was the only rider who kept the time under the 38 seconds.
1. Koen Vereecke - Igor van de Wittemoere
2. Annelies Vorsselmans - Wilandro 3
3. Felix Hassmann - Cayenne WZ
In the Grand Prix qualifier in Millstreet it was Francis Connors who claimed a Irish victory with Erne Lady Goldilocks (Ard Douglas VDL) in 35.73 seconds.
1. Francis Connors - Erne Lady Goldilocks
2. Tadgh Kearny - Fanta M
3. Cian Harrison - Tabby
In the UK it was Jake Saywell who kept his competition at bay in the CSI2* 1m45 Grand Prix qualifier in Bolesworth. Aboard Touch of Chilli (Out of Touch) he finished in 26.58 seconds.
1. Jake Saywell - Touch of Chilli
2. Annabel Shields - Creevagh Carisma
3. Chelsea Skelton - Caramba
The Big Tour competition in Wiener Neustadt went to Gerfried Puck and For Fun VT (Zirocco Blue VDL) in 47.57 seconds.
1. Gerfried Puck - For Fun VT
2. Aurora Bortolazzi - Clintissima van Spalbeek Z
3. Christian Juza - Mister Z
Back in France in Arnas it was Xavier Vacher who took the competition. In this CSI2* 1m45 class he and his Causa Fidelia VDR finished in 43.39 seconds.
1. Xavier Vacher - Causa Fidela VDR
2. Jean Charles Grandmontagne - Akkato du Borget
3. Franck Goubard - Cairon 10