Baltic Horse Auction is proud to present a very interesting and promising group of young and ridden horses from Baltic countries – a new and rising destination for quality horses. With a strict selection process, we strive to offer the best international and regional bloodlines, and rigorously vetted horses.
In direct cooperation with the strongest regional breeders, Baltic Horse Auction will present a selection of true local jewels – young horses descending from proven GP lines. Overall we will auction more than 25 horses, including a star of this auction edition – the magnificent Latoki Secret, a rare 9yo dressage diamond!
Bidding starts September 16th at 7.30pm (CET) and closes on Sunday September 19th at 7.30pm (CET), you can register to bid here.
Some of the auction horses worth mentioning:
- Arenso: a 2018 gelding by world-renowned Holsteiner stallion AROMATS, who has fathered many international GP horses like theOlympic Alfons Ra ridden by Yuri Mansour, ARTAS (Kullo Kender) and others.
- Selena: a beautiful 3yo dressage pearl by Shareholder2 x Sandro Hit
- Nick Nack Z: 2017 gelding, from NIACK DE L'ABBAYE who jumped the 2012 Olympics under Bjoern Nagel.
- Miss Montreal: 2017 mare, sired by FREEMAN VDL – a successful GP level jumper under Jur VRIELING and INDORADO – a 1.60 level stallion.
- Selena: a beautiful 2018 mare by Shareholder 2 x Sandro Hit
The full collection is available on our website! So don't forget to register, pick your favorites and get ready for September 16th online bidding!
If you have any questions on any of the auction horses, please reach out via email at email@example.com or via phone on +371 27908277.