Bryan Balsiger and Clouzot de Lassus won the World Cup in Oslo after an exciting Jump-off. He was a tad faster than Luciana Diniz aboard Vertigo Du Desert.
1. Bryan Balsiger (SUI) - Clouzot de Lassus
2. Luciana Diniz (POR) - Vertigo du Desert
3. Geir Gulliksen (NOR) - VDL Groep Quatro
4. Olivier Robert (FRA) - Tempo de Paban
5. Emma Augier de Moussac (CZE) - J.C.S. Chacco Dia
Bryan Balsinger took the lead early on in the jump-off with Clouzot de Lassus (by. Ugano Sitte) and finished in exactly 40 seconds. Luciana Diniz tried with Vertigo Du Desert (by. Mylord Carthago) to get close but was 0.4 seconds slower, earning her a second place. Geir Gulliksen in the saddle of VDL Groep Quattro (by. Quaprice bois Margot) finished third, being just under a second slower than Balsinger.
Olivier Robert aboard Tempo de Paban (by. Jarnac) came in fourth, with Emma Augier de Moussac in the saddle of J.C.S. Chacco DIa (by. Diarado) closing the top five.