The Gold Tour Grand Prix in Arezzo over a height of 1m50 was for Dutch young rider Lisa Nooren. Aboard her VDL Groep Sabech d'HA (Qredo de Paulstra) she completed in a beautiful 38.00 seconds. A total of eight combinations qualified for the Jump-Off.
- Lisa Nooren – VDL Groep Sabech d’HA
- Marco Pellegrino – Vick du Croisy
- Luca Marziani – Tokyo du Soleil
At the 1m45 Big Tour Final of Sevilla it was Charlotte Bettendorf who claimed the victory. Together with her Hope Street she finished in 38.65 seconds.
- Charlotte Bettendof - Hope Street
- William Funnell - Billy McCain
- Greg Patrick Broderick - Charly Chaplin
In Gorla Minore it was French rider Thierry Rozier who wrote history aboard his Venezia D'Ecaussinnes (Kashmir van Schuttershof). The combination took the victory in this 1m50 Grand Prix in 35.89 seconds.
1. Thierry Rozier - Venezia D'Ecaussinnes
2. Scott Brash - Hello Jefferson
3. Marc Houtzager - Sterrehof's Dante
Cagnes sur Mer
In France the day was dominated by riders from French soil. The victory in the CSI2* 1m45 Grand Prix went to Tony Hanquinquant. Aboard his Tourterelle d'Elle (v. Kannan) he took the GP in 45.25 seconds.
- Tony Hanquinquant- Tourterelle d'Elle
- Guillaume Batillat - Vintadge de la Roque
- Thibault Lacrevaz - Vincy de Beau Presage
After a Jump-Off with Fifteen it was Luciana Diniz who claimed the win with over two seconds difference.
- Luciana Diniz - Lennox
- Leopold van Asten - VDL Groep Falco
- Hendrik Sosath - Casino Berlin
- Pieter Devos - Jade vd Bisschop
- Gregory Wathelet - Iphigeneia de Muze
- David Simpson - Jenson 55